The Student Justice Project welcomes both alumni and student volunteers.
Volunteer opportunities include:
Alumni and Parents
1. Advise students through Stanford’s judicial process
2. Represent students in the process
3. Donate to fund our activities
4. Call and write Trustees and administrators
5. Promote Justice Project media stories
1. Join the on-campus Student Justice Project
2. Advise and represent students in Stanford’s judicial process
3. Lobby student and University leaders
4. Provide a testimonial of your own experience (or the experience of a friend) with Stanford’s judicial process
5. Become an alumni member after graduation
You may also contact us by filling out this form and we will get back to you shortly.